Monday, November 22, 2010

what I do




I make custom wedding gowns, such as the beautiful Natanya's.  She and I worked together to design her dream dress and I created it for her out of gorgeous white-shot-with-silver lace.  Photo by Christine Sweet-- and many thanks to her for her excellent work.



Mai-Linh is always breathtaking to behold, but especially so the day she was married!  She and I designed the features of this silk shantung dress over several months as I crafted the silk and its underpinnings into perfection.  Thanks to Sera Petras for the wonderful image!


I also do custom tailoring...


There is not much I do not do in the realm of tailoring, dressmaking, fashion design, and alterations!







Vintage designs, design from scratch or work from patterns, complex couture techniques, timeless styles as well as wildly unusual styles.  I do it!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work and gorgeous colors!
    Best of luck to you...I want a blazer with an attitude! Please!!

    ReplyDelete