Wednesday, January 26, 2011

KathleenMeetsMorgan skirt is featured in a SHIHAR treasury!

As if I didn't already LOVE "Studio SHIHAR" enough!

Shira, the creator of an etsy.com shop full of gorgeous hand made clothes, gave a huge honor to THIS hot pink and black organza party skirt:    
my donation to Virginians for Alternatives to the Death Penalty--Size Medium Black sheer shadow stripe and hot pink sheer shadow stripe skirt with lined bag


Shira featured my hot pink and black skirt in her newest treasury collection!  The skirt is one of my donations to Virginians For Alternatives to the Death Penalty-- all the proceeds from the sale of the skirt will go to this very worthy organization that engages in education and lobbying for transformation of Virginia's criminal justice system.


This is Shira's shop, SHIHAR:



http://www.etsy.com/shop/SHIHAR

Browse through the entire shop.  I think it is one of the very best shops out of the half-million shops in the etsy system!

And then browse the treasury that features my skirt:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d4007c5f2ea6d914eed0c3a/sweet-dreams?index=0

What a thrill for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment