Friday, May 4, 2012

A design that failed. .NOT.

Well, I at one time I feared that this design had failed.  The delightful customer for whom I made the first one in this style ended up not wanting it to be a jumpsuit; she had it made into a top and pants set!  She had had to have some changes made to the fit (this happens from time to time when I work with clients who are at a distance!) and elected to have it remodeled as well.

But no failure!  The jumpsuit I had made for myself in order to work out the design worked perfectly for me.  I have worn it about a thousand times over the past year and I love it more all the time.





I listed this jumpsuit in KathleenTempleTailor (on Etsy).  Click HERE to see the specifics about the jumpsuit as a custom creation.  I am eager to make more of these great jumpsuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment